Attire is limited to dance wear
Street clothes are prohibited
View our universal shoe list here
Pre-Ballet: Pink leotard, pink tights and pink ballet slippers
Rhythm and Kinder Tap: Leotard and tights any style or color. Tap shoes and ballet slippers.
Ballet, Pointe, and Primary Ballet:
Females: Black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet slippers.
Males: White tee shirt, black tights or jazz pants, black ballet slippers.
- Leotard and tights. Jazz pants and jazz shorts are optional.
- Dance wear must be form fitting and in good repair
- Sports-bra style tops are permitted in place of a leotard provided the sports bra measures not less than 3.5 inches under the arm area and not less than 5 inches in the front, from top to bottom. Sports-bra style tops are usually worn with a dance short or pant.
- Dance shorts and pants may not sit lower on the hips than 1⁄2 inch below the navel.
- Intensive students may wear colored tops and bottoms on the first week of every month.
- Sports-bra style tops with dance pants/shorts may be worn in tap, jazz, hip hop, acrobatics, and specialty classes. They are prohibited in ballet and pointe.
- No jewelry of any type shall be allowed in class, except for stud earrings, small in size.
- Hair must be neatly pulled up off neck and away from the face
- Shoe style and color will be determined by Piazza Dance Company (See Universal Shoe List)
- Bare feet are allowed in Jazz class, but dancing in socks or stockings without shoes is prohibited
NOTE: Students may be required to purchase special shoe styles and/or dye their shoes for the year-end performance.